A glass spray bottle is an essential homemaking tool! Glass won’t absorb the odors of what you put in it, so you can wash it out and use it again and again! If you’re never tried making your own household products, don’t be intimidated! Here are 19 ideas to get you started. You’ll be amazed by all things one little glass spray bottle can do!
Tigger Pump Glass Spray Bottle
2 Pump types for Glass Spray Bottle
Ways to Use Glass Spray Bottles:
- All purpose cleaner: mix 1 cup water with 1 cup distilled vinegar and 10-15 drops of essential oil. Shake and start cleaning!
2. Air freshener: mix water with a few drops of any of your favorite essential oils and spritz away to refresh your home.
3. Glass cleaner: mix ¼ cup rubbing alcohol, ¼ cup distilled white vinegar, 1 tbs cornstarch, 2 cups warm water and 10-15 essential oil drops — spray directly onto the glass surface and wipe clean.
4. Shower spray: combine ¾ cup baking soda, ¼ cup lemon juice, 3 tbs salt, 3 tbs castile soap, ½ cup vinegar and 10 drops essential oil (optional) in spray bottle. Shake and start cleaning.
Cosmetic Spray Bottle & Hair Spray Bottle
- Facial toner: combine raw, unfiltered apple cider with water (you can add essential oils or brewed herbal tea, too!) and gently spray onto your skin. Tip: the amount of vinegar will vary based on your skin type.
- Insect repellent: mix 2 tbs witch hazel, 2 tbs olive oil, ½ tsp vodka, 100 drops of essential oils (lemon, cedarwood, lavender or rosemary recommended). Shake well and apply.
- Detangler: bring 2 cups of water to a simmer — combine the water and ½ cup conditioner in the spray bottle. Apply to the ends of your hair and feel free to leave in or rinse out.
- Moisturize your hair before you go to bed! Fill the bottle with water, your favorite essential oil and a little conditioner to create a light moisturizing mask.
- Make your own baby wipe spray: place a drop of olive oil and a few drops of baby shampoo into water. This creates a gentle mixture to replace your baby wipes.
- Need to cool down on a warm day? Use your spray bottle for refreshing relief!
- Weed repellant: Get rid of weeds poking through the concrete by spraying them with undiluted white vinegar.
- Water your succulents!
Kitchen Glass Spray Bottle
- Produce wash: mix 1 part vinegar with three parts water in a spray bottle. Spray on produce, let sit for 1-3 minutes, rinse, enjoy!
- Coat your cookie sheets and pans. Fill the bottle with oil to grease your pans and cookie sheets.
- Fill the bottle with your favorite thin sauce (lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar) and subtly add flavor to your favorite foods!
- Wrinkle releaser: mix 2 cups water with 1 tbs white vinegar and 1 tsp fabric softener. Shake to combine and mist onto clothing as you iron!
- Stain remover: mix 2 parts water, 1 part hydrogen peroxide and 1 part washing soda. Spray on clothes, let sit for 5 minutes, launder and be stain free.
- Car de-icer: fill your bottle ⅓ of the way with water and fill the rest with rubbing alcohol — this will melt this ice away, just be sure to turn on the windshield wipers a few times.
- Leave out on your counter and admire its beauty! Let friends and family admire too.
Post time: 9月-10-2021